Chicken, Leek, Courgette, Yoghurt and Cheddar Bake.
- 2 packets CTOrganics chicken breasts
- 50g Mooberry butter or 2 Tb’s olive oil or coconut oil
- ½ cup Coconut Water
- 4 cups Gourmet Greek yoghurt
- 4 tsps’s raw honey of choice
- 4 tsp’s Dijon mustard
- 4 Organic courgettes – sliced thinly into noodles on a mandolin
- 4 Organic leeks – greens cut off – whites cut into small disks
- 150g Gourmet Greek cheddar or pecorino – grated
- Rock salt or choice or sea salt
- Cracked organic black pepper
Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees. Heat butter or olive oil in a pan. Add the chicken breasts and brown on both sides then remove. To the pan, add your chopped leeks and cook gently for about 5 minutes until they are soft. Throw in the courgettes and stir-fry for another couple of minutes. We pre-cook these to let them lose any water prior so that it doesn’t dilute the baking sauce.
Mix the yoghurt, coconut water, honey and mustard together, add your leeks and courgettes to this sauce. In a baking dish, put in the chicken breasts and pour over the yoghurt and vegetable sauce. Scatter your grated cheese over the top – bake for 30 minutes.