Chinese Artisan Medicinal Jewel Tea.
Anoectochilus is a genus of about 50 orchids belonging to the sub family Orchidoideae. Originating from Taiwan, they are found 600 to 2500 meters above sea level in Taiwans Wet forests. Their global yield is limited. They are referred to as the king of herbs and as tiger herbs because of their special properties and because legend say that they coexist with deadly snakes which makes them difficult to obtain. They sometimes called Jewel Orchids because of their attractive foliar venation.
The studies on the medicinal effects of this orchid are extensive.
1. Prevents the reproduction of cancer cells.
2. It has been proven in the English Lancet medical magazine in 1974 that Anoectochilus decreases blood sugar levels and increases the reproduction of insulin.
3. Lowers blood pressure as well as cholesterol levels.
4. Heart disease & stroke prevention
5. Strengthens the immune system and prevents TB.
6. Regulated endocrine, inhibits acne and dark spots.
7. Increases energy, promotes child growth and development.