Roast Organic Tomato and Goats Feta Salad
Roast Tomato and Beatrix Goat Feta Salad
- 350g organic cherry or rosa tomatoes
- 150g Beatrix Mountain Goat feta
- Kazi Farm Micro Greens
- Fresh organic rocket – to your taste
- 2 tsps of mixed fresh thyme and rosemary
- Olive oil
- 100ml organic balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Place the tomatoes in an oven proof dish with the herbs, drizzle over a good glug of olive oil and add the balsamic. Roast for approx 40 minutes until they are roasted and sticky.
Dress a salad platter with the Kazi Farm micro greens and the rocket – toss over the roasted tomatoes and the Beatrix Goats Feta – toss over some more sea salt – serve.